Blephasol Benefits Of Blephasol
- For the daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids
- Particularly blepharitis treatment
- Use twice on average daily, morning and evening or whenever needed to cleanse eyelids
- Alcohol and fragrance-free – Blephasol does not need to be rinsed after use
- Can be recommended to contact lens wearers
What Is Blephasol?
Thea Blephasol 100ml lotion aims to soothe and treat sensitive eyelids and blepharitis. It’s easy to apply, convenient and is alcohol and fragrance-free to remove the need to rinse after use. This includes an oil and water mix to remove built-up dirt, tears and make-up from the lid of your eyes and eyelashes without causing any irritation to the skin.
Blephasol requires no preparation steps and so is highly recommended by ophthalmologists in the treatment of blepharitis. Blephasol can also be recommended to wearers of contact lenses.
We understand for those with sensitive skin how important it is to know whether there are side effects to using gels, lotions or wipes over the eyes. Blephasol does not have any known sides effects.
Also Recommended For Blepharitis
Our optician also recommends Blephasol Duo which includes the Blephasol 100 ml lotion as well as 100 cleansing pads.