inspired by the biology of your eyes
What are iCaps?
Maintain healthy eyes with iCaps Tablets, from leading eye care manufacturer Alcon & Ciba Vision. Designed with vitamins and minerals, this is an effective ocular dietary supplement.
One iCaps Tablet contains a daily dose of zeaxanthin and lutein, nutrients which protect against the onset of macular degeneration and cataracts. In addition, these eye care supplements offer an intake of vitamin A, C and E, as well as zinc, which promote all-round health.
Benefits of iCaps Lutein & Zeaxanthin Formula:
- Contains all natural lutein and zeaxanthin - natural carotenoids found in the macula
- Contains vitamins including, A, C, E and essential minerals including zinc
- Once-daily tablet to help support eye health with extra lutein
- Contains zinc acetate found to be the best tolerated form of zinc with one of the greatest levels of absorption
- Provides raised serum concentrations of lutein, which can be related to increased macular pigment density
- Vitamin A, to help vision in dim light, and the antioxidant Vitamin E to help protect cell membranes.
- Vitamin C to protect cells and keep them healthy
- Contains the trace elements - Zinc, selenium, copper, and manganese.
What are iCaps Side Effects?
When taken as directed, ICaps do not typically cause serious side effects. Some common side effects may include:
- black or dark-colored stools or dark-colored urine
- stomach pain or an upset stomach
- nausea, vomiting or heartburn
- temporary teeth stains
- an odd or unpleasant taste in your mouth
Seek medical attention right away if you have any persistent or severe side effects of using ICaps, including an allergic reaction that could result in swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat in addition to hives or difficulty breathing. Other possible serious side effects include bright red blood in your stool or pain in your chest or throat when you swallow a ferrous fumarate tablet (used to treat low iron in the blood).
Who are iCaps For?
iCaps helps to protect the eye by reducing oxidative stress and absorbing damaging blue light. This is an eye supplement for the optimal optical health. Containing antioxidant vitamins, minerals, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, they are aimed at people concerned about their eye health and wishing to supplement their dietary intake of vitamins and minerals.
Are iCaps Safe?
Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed. Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, do not take, except on the advise of a doctor.
Lutein/Zeaxanthin 10mg, Vitamin A 800ug (100% RDA), Vitamin E 50mg (500% RDA), Vitamin C 125mg (208% RDA), Vitamin B2 1.4mg (88% RDA), Zinc 20mg (133% RDA), Selenium 55ug, Copper 1000ug and Manganese 2mg.