Free Delivery over £50
Trusted by Opticians
Benefits Of I-Caps
- Increase your intake of essential vitamins & minerals
- 30 day supply of easy-to-take tablets
- Maintain and promote healthy, normal vision
- Unique delayed-release formula
What Are I-Caps?
I-Caps tablets are a dietary supplement, manufactured by Alcon, to help support your body’s intake of valuable vitamins, minerals and nutrients which contribute to normal vision and eye health. Sometimes, with our busy lives and schedules, it is not always so simple to receive all the vitamins and minerals our body needs.
That’s where I-Caps comes in.
I-Caps unique formula contains zinc, found naturally at high levels in the macula, as well as Vitamin A which both help to protect your eyes and contribute to the maintenance of healthy vision. I-Caps tablets also contain Vitamin B2 which is an anti-oxidant which helps to reduce oxidative stress that can lead to conditions such as age-related macular degeneration.
I-Caps tablets also feature a delayed-release formula that allows its ingredients to dissolve gradually thus allowing them to be absorbed more effectively by the body.
How To Use I-Caps
I-Caps are to be taken once-a-day, preferably alongside a meal.
Hazards And Precautions
- I-Caps contain Vitamin A – if pregnant or likely to become pregnant please do not take this product unless otherwise advised by your doctor
- Contains SUCROSE
- Tablet not to be broken before taking
- Keep stored in a dry place at room temperature