Free Delivery over £50
Trusted by Opticians
Benefits Of I-Caps
- Increase your intake of essential vitamins & minerals
- 30 day supply of easy-to-take tablets
- Maintain and promote healthy, normal vision
- Unique delayed-release formula
What Are I-Caps?
I-Caps tablets are a dietary supplement, manufactured by Alcon, to help support your body’s intake of valuable vitamins, minerals and nutrients which contribute to normal vision and eye health. Sometimes, with our busy lives and schedules, it is not always so simple to receive all the vitamins and minerals our body needs.
That’s where I-Caps comes in.
I-Caps unique formula contains zinc, found naturally at high levels in the macula, as well as Vitamin A which both help to protect your eyes and contribute to the maintenance of healthy vision. I-Caps tablets also contain Vitamin B2 which is an anti-oxidant which helps to reduce oxidative stress that can lead to conditions such as age-related macular degeneration.
I-Caps tablets also feature a delayed-release formula that allows its ingredients to dissolve gradually thus allowing them to be absorbed more effectively by the body.
How To Use I-Caps
I-Caps are to be taken once-a-day, preferably alongside a meal.
Hazards And Precautions
- I-Caps contain Vitamin A – if pregnant or likely to become pregnant please do not take this product unless otherwise advised by your doctor
- Contains SUCROSE
- Tablet not to be broken before taking
- Keep stored in a dry place at room temperature
Lutein/Zeaxanthin 10mg, Vitamin A 800ug (100% RDA), Vitamin E 50mg (500% RDA), Vitamin C 125mg (208% RDA), Vitamin B2 1.4mg (88% RDA), Zinc 20mg (133% RDA), Selenium 55ug, Copper 1000ug and Manganese 2mg.
Are iCaps Safe?
Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed. Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, do not take, except on the advise of a doctor.
What are iCaps Side Effects?
When taken as directed, ICaps do not typically cause serious side effects. Some common side effects may include:
- black or dark-colored stools or dark-colored urine
- stomach pain or an upset stomach
- nausea, vomiting or heartburn
- temporary teeth stains
- an odd or unpleasant taste in your mouth