"This stuff works! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can say it really has helped with my Blepharitis"
What is Blephasol?
This gentle cleansing solution is ideal for eyelids and lashes, and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes. Blephasol is pleasant to use, with no ‘soap effect’ or stinging sensation.
Blephasol Duo has the added convenience of 100 lint-free pads included.
- Blephasol is a micellar solution free from soap, perfume and parabens
- Blephasol is formulated to gently cleanse the eyelids and lashes of accumulated oily debris and crusted matter
Blephasol is an aqueous solution for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes; it is free from soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol(ethanol) and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes through its micellar action.
Blephasol removes debris, impurities and lifts away excess grease without rubbing. It even removes make up.
The Blephasol range also includes Blephasol Duo, which includes a pack of lint-free pads (same material as Blephaclean wipes) for convenience.
Who is Blephasol For?
Blephasol is recommended for the daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids, particularly the free margin of eyelids. Due to its micelle properties, Blephasol mechanically removes impurities, stains, dried secretions and make up from eyelids and base of eyelashes.
- Everyday routine — use morning and night for your eye cleansing routine
- Cost saving — a more economical alternative to wipes – up to 2 months’ usage per bottle
- Eye make-up remover — removes all dirt and debris, including eye make-up – no longer a need to purchase both.
Is Blephasol Safe?
There are no known side effects to using Blephasol. This lotion is both alcohol and fragrance free, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin as it does not cause further irritation to the eyelids or eyes. This also means it does not need to be rinsed off after use and can be left on the skin to settle.
How to use Blephasol?A small amount of the aqueous micellar solution is applied to a cotton or lint free pad (supplied with Blephasol Duo) and gently wipe onto the eyelid and lash area and along the lower inner eyelid once or twice daily; the process is repeated on the other eye using a different pad. There is no need to rinse after application.
Suitable for all contact lens wearers. The 100ml bottle of Blephasol can be kept for up to two months once opened.
The ingredients, provided by Thea Pharmaceuticals, for Blephasol Lotion and Blephasol Duo include:
- Polysorbate 20
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Poloxamer 184
- PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Phosphate
* The ingredients listed above are correct to the best of our knowledge and may be subject to change