"My eyes were so dry but after using these drops I feel very comfortable especially when I go out in the sun. Really worth the money."
What is Blink?
Our eyes are affected by harsh, drying environments, as well as being sensitive to long periods of concentration at a computer screen or reading. These conditions can leave our eyes feeling dry, gritty, irritable and uncomfortable. It is common to experience these sensations from time to time but when frequently occurring, they can leave you with an overall sense of fatigue.
The blink® eye care range is scientifically formulated to help replenish what modern living takes out - leaving you and your eyes looking and feeling their best.
Your eye has a natural moisturising shield over its surface called the tear film. This lubricates the eye’s surface and helps to maintain clear vision. It keeps the eye hydrated, washes out dust and debris, and helps to stop any bacteria that may enter the eye from causing infections. However, loss of moisture from the eye can disrupt this protective shield, causing your eyes to feel uncomfortable, dry and irritable.
There are certain factors that can increase your likelihood of eye irritations:
- The natural aging process can affect the amount of tears produced
- Hormonal changes, such as pregnancy or the menopause
- Certain medications, such as hormone replacement therapy, antihistamines and birth control pills
- Contact lens wear – including the use of daily disposables and lenses for extended wear
- Long periods of concentration at a computer screen or reading
What is Blinks Intensive Tears Side Effects?
Vision may be temporarily blurred when this product is first used. Also, minor burning/stinging/irritation may temporarily occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Who is Blink Intensive Tears For?
- Blink intensive eye drops are formulated to soothe and protect dry feeling eyes
- Contains a lubricating demulcent and a viscosity enhancer for a long lasting effect
- Available in multi-dose bottles and handy preservative free single-use vials
The Blink eyecare range covers a number of conditions, see the table below to find which product is the best for you.
Is Blink Intensive Tears Safe?
Designed to be used daily to provide relief to contact lens wearers who suffer with dry, irritated or uncomfortable eyes, Blink Intensive Tears are safe to use.
How to use Blink Intensive Tears?
- Place 1 or 2 drops in affected eye as required
- Blink several times to wash the eye
- Use as often as required
- If you wear contact lenses there is no need to remove them
Read and retain the manufacturers’ instruction leaflet for a full list of precautions and instructions for use. If you have continued problems, please discuss with your eye care professional.
Blink Intensive Tears Ingredients?
10ml bottle: Polyethylene Glycol 400 (PEG 400) 0.25%, OcuPure® preservative (Sodium Chlorite), Sodium Hyaluronate – 0.20%, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate (decahydrate), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride (dihydrate), Magnesium Chloride, Purified water
20 x 0.4ml single use vials: Polyethylene Glycol 400 (PEG 400) – 0.25%, Sodium Hyaluronate – 0.20%, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate (decahydrate), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride (dihydrate), Magnesium Chloride, Purified Water