"Great product. I suffer from dry eyes and after using this for a day my eyes feel much better. They work far more efficiently than normal eye drops."
What is Lubristil?
Lubristil Eye Drops are a sodium hyaluronate based eye lubricant which has a powerful formula often recommended by optometrists to treat moderate to severe dry eye symptoms.
Dry eyes are a common cause of eye discomfort and stem from a number of reasons such as blepharitis, contact lens wear or ageing. More severe cases of dry eyes can cause serious discomfort and can impact the quality of our day. In cases like this, Lubristil Eye Drops help lubricate and provide a refreshing layer of moisture over the surface of the eyes.
This layer of moisture helps to relieve irritating sensations and dryness so that you can tackle the day ahead comfortably. Lubristil Eye Drops also protect the surface of the eye during the healing process following any abrasions.
Lubstril Eye Drops are also preservative-free so they do not cause further irritation to the eyes. Sodium hyaluronate is a natural polymer already found present in the human eye. Its properties both lubricate and hydrate the surface of the eye, providing a coating which counteracts the loss of natural tears caused by dry eye syndrome. Many eye drops and lubricants use sodium hyaluronate due to its viscosity and its effect in countering dry eyes.
What are Lubristil Side Effects?These drops are for use in the eyes only. They must not be taken by mouth.
After putting in the eye drops you may get slightly blurred vision or a mild stinging sensation. If your vision is affected it is recommended that you do not drive or use any machinery until your vision has cleared. If your eye irritation persists or gets worse after using these drops, or you experience a headache, eye pain, vision changes or continued redness, you should stop using these eye drops and consult your doctor.
Who is Lubristil For?
Lubristil is suitable for people suffering with the symptoms of Dry Eye.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting relief from dry eye symptoms
- Treats mild, moderate to severe dry eyes
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
- Preservative free
Is Lubristil Safe?
Lubristil eye drops are preservative-free and can be used by people who wear rigid or gas permeable contact lenses, or who are sensitive to preservatives.
How to use Lubristil?
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops.
- One or two drops should be put into the eyes four times a day.
- To avoid introducing germs into the eyes, don’t allow the open end of the single-dose container to touch your eye or anything else.
- Lubristil eye drops come in single-dose units that are sterile and preservative-free. Each unit is for single use only. There should be enough in each dose unit to treat both eyes if required. Once you have put the drops in you should throw away the dose unit, even if there is some medicine left in it.
Sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, sodium choride, potassium chlride, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, calcium chloride dihydrate, disodium phsphate dodecahydrate, monobasic sodium phosphate monohydrate, sodium citrate, glycerol and purified water.