Benefits Of Hyabak Eye Drops
- Hydrates and lubricates eyes and contact lenses
- Relieves symptoms of dry eyes and provides immediate comfort
- Preservative free
- Contact lens friendly
What Are Hyabak Eye Drops?
Hyabak eye drops, manufactured by Thea Pharmaceuticals, provides immediate comfort from the irritating, sore and inconvenient symptoms of dry eyes.
Hyabak contains 0.15% Sodium Hyaluronate, an effective moisturiser which has shown to naturally imitate the biological role of human tears. The result of this is your eyes feeling rehydrated and lubricated thus relieving you of dry eye symptoms.
Hyabak eye drops also comes in a handy, portable 10ml bottle, is preservative free and suitable to be used before, during and after wearing contact lenses.
Hazards And Precautions
- Please discard any unused solution after 3 months of opening
- This product can be used as often as required
- Keep out of reach of children
Sodium hyaluronate (0.15%); Sodium Chloride; Actinoquinol; Trometamol; Hydrochloric acid; Water
Hyabak Side Effects
Before putting any drops into our eyes, its important to know whether there are any side effects.