Benefits Of Vizulize Dry Eye Mist
- Dry eye spray soothes and relieves symptoms of dry eyes
- Natural plant extract
- Compatible for contact lens use
- Replenishes water layer of your tear film
What Is Vizulize Dry Eye Mist?
Vizulize Dry Eye Mist triple action spray is made up of natural plant extract, Chamomile, which is found to have ultra-soothing properties that replenish the water layer of your tear film. The result is your eyes feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Vizulize Dry Eye Mist’s active ingredients have been proven to relieve the symptoms of dry eyes as well. If you suffer from dry or irritated eyes as a result of contact lens wear, dry or air-conditioned environments, ageing or other, then use this dry eye spray over your eyes to lubricate them.
How To Use Vizulize Dry Eye Mist
When using this product for the first time, we recommend you push down firmly on the nozzle 3-4 times.
Hold the dry eye mist spray around 10cm from your eyelids whilst closed and spray 1-2 times. This product can be used up to 4 times a day as needed.
Vizulize dry eye mist is also contact lens friendly and safe to apply whilst wearing eye make up.
Hazards And Precautions
- Please do not use this product on non-waterproof makeup
- Do not spray into open eyes
- Do not use this spray if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
- Do not swallow
- Do not use after its expiry date
- Try to protect from direct sunlight and keep away from heat sources
Phospholipidic complex (0.4g), Sodium hyaluronate (0.1g), Chamomile extract (0.35g), EDTA (0.11g), N-hydroxymethylglycinate (0.0061g), Isotonic buffered solution (pH 7.2)
We also stock Vizulize Tired Eye Drops which features a special natural formula combining chamomile and blueberry plant extract to create a soothing effect to revitalise tired eyes.