Benefits of Nutrof Total (30 Days)
Nutrof Total is a food supplement that helps support normal eye function and maintain eye health. This food supplement consists of vitamins, with additional trace elements that contain antioxidative properties and zinc which contributes to normal eye function. There are a variety of benefits that the supplement offers as the ingredients in this supplement can dramatically improve eye health.
Some ingredients Nutrof Total contains are:
- Omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Vitis Vinifera extract containing 5% resveratrol and Vitamin D3
What are the benefits of some of the ingredients in Nutrof Total?
Nutrof Total contains many antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Below are some nutrients Nutrof Total contains:
- Vitamin E, which helps to protect your eyes against damaging free radicals and is commonly found in vegetable oils.
- Vitamin C, plays an important role in the eye itself, protecting against UV light damage. Can be found in many citrus fruits and some vegetables
- Zinc, which contributes to maintaining normal vision, this can be found in meat and fish
- Copper, which can reduce the progression of age-related macular degeneration, can be found in molluscs, offal, and dried fruits
- Selenium, can help protect the lens of the eye. The cells that build up on the lens are often non-functioning or dead. Selenium will prevent these cells from forming on the lens to better protect your vision
- Vitamin D3, can improve dry eye symptoms as well as tear quality and some ocular conditions, this vitamin is present in fatty fish such as tuna, salmon, and herring
Nutrof Total also contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which are two yellow pigments that are usually found in some green vegetables such as spinach (highest quantity), broccoli, and lettuce.
How should I take Nutrof Total?
It’s recommended to take one capsule of Nutrof Total daily. Make sure to take the capsule during a meal and with a small amount of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance and store the capsules out of reach of young children. Nutrof Total is a food supplement and can’t replace a varied and balanced diet with a healthy lifestyle. Make sure to store the pills away from direct sunlight and in a dry place.
Nutrof Total may cause mild digestive disorders such as nausea, belching, and diarrhea, which can be heightened if the daily dose is exceeded, always check with your doctor and be aware of any allergens you have. Please note: this product contains gelatine and is not vegetarian or vegan friendly. Below are some alternatives to Nutrof with similar nutrients that are vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Vegetarian friendly alternative: MacuShield Vegetarian (90 Days)
If you would like any more information on our supplements don’t hesitate to get in touch, our friendly team is always happy to help, and we’ve got a variety of eye health products that you’ll be able to find on our site. We’ve got a variety of blogs on many topics we think you might enjoy, head over to our ‘news’ section, to read more or click here.